Howell A. Goldberg DDS, FAGD
Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Howell Goldberg, DDS has been treating snoring and sleep apnea since 1994, and remains up to date on the latest developments in the field in order to provide his patients with the finest possible care. Dr. Goldberg treats obstructive sleep apnea and snoring using non-invasive, state-of-the-art oral appliance therapy that is customized to meet the needs of each individual patient.
Dr. Goldberg is the recipient of many prestigious awards, including Fellowships in the International College of Dentists, Pierre Fauchard Academy and the American College of Dentists. In addition, he is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Goldberg is Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. He has given numerous lectures to both the dental and medical communities on dentistry’s role in treating patients with obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, General Practice Residency
- New York University College of Dentistry
- Hofstra University
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Society, Past President
- Broward County Dental Association, Past President
- Broward County Dental Research Clinic, Past President
- Broward Dental PAC, Past Chairperson
- Florida Dental Association, Past Delegate
- State of Florida, Past Dental Board Examiner
- West Broward Dental Study Club, Past President